วันศุกร์ที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

my school

My school
I finish school from Wattana Wittaya Academy . I love and miss my school at the time. First I felt bored for my school and want come back to home. I don’t study this school because my school was boarding school. I will stay at school Monday to Friday and no class Saturday and Sunday.
Afterheat I am study at school 3 years .
I felt bored very must . I have ever been cry alone. I want go home at all time . I miss my family. My school forbid everyone. Don’t call come back to home and everyone. Don’t ate sweet meat. Don’t use money. Don’t wear watch. Don’t chat msn. I felt stifled very much.
Next I am study at school to 6 years. I knew for rule of school. Why my school don’t everything. I felt thanks a lot. My school teach me for patient and to help my self. I want return to past times. I want stay at my school because I am stay with my best friend and teacher. I will happy when I met them.
I have my best friend . her name is lim . she is very kind and so nice. She is very beautiful girl. I met lim at school. I study with her. I and her study Japanese and English with her . she helped me everythink. I want to say I love her. Lim was my best friend.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: