วันพุธที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

zoo

Zoo
Next Friday I went to khao din zoo with my mom.
At first, I think it is gone I went there for one time. I remembered that this zoo is very dirty and smell at that time. I swared that I will not came near again. But this time my mom beg me to came with. Because my little brother will have somebody to talk with.
When we arrived first thing that I saw is better entrance gate. More beautiful and bigger than old one. After I walk around for a while . I think this time cleaner and absolutely no smell ha ha…and another thirdvthat surprise me is this zoo have a little amusement park for children. My little brother beg me for many time. Then he cry. I can’t just watch he cry.so ,I bring him there. At frist I think it’s gonna be boring again but, it’s not. I love every thing in this amusement .
Especially ,the hunted house. It’s very fun. Next time, I will come with my boyfriend and I will act like it’s first time for me and hold him tight. This trip is not bad. I will come again for sure.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: